Hopeless Romantic

I'd like to go on record as saying that Claritin fucks my shit up. I popped two of those babies before going over to a friend's house because cats make me wicked itchy and I wanted to be able to focus on nerding out while we played Settlers of Catan. The result was more than a little scary. First I made up a song about the resource based economy of the game. That was followed by the uptempo musical number "Doody in Your Mouth." Then, to slow things down a bit, I crooned "Analingus," which is just the word 'analingus' sung repeatedly the way Sinatra might have sung it. So yeah, Claritin fucks my shit up. FUCKS. MY SHIT. UP.

I leave to reenact National Lampoon's European Vacation with Veronica in a couple weeks. We've planned a three week whirlwind of Munich, Florence, Rome, Venice, London and Berlin. If anybody knows of anything great to do, see or eat in those cities, let me know. Travel tips would also be appreciated.

6 comments:

VLee said...

this is an official request that you bring along some Claritin.

VLee said...

but I would have much rather read about what you had for dinner.

Aaron said...

Settlers is awesome.

My buddy and his wife just got back from their honeymoon contiki trip around Europe; he continues to go on about how awesome 'Hofbrau Haus' (sp?) was in Munich.

Fella said...

Settlers rules.

Aaron said...

incase its an addiction you need to feed...
http://www.jsettlers.com/host1.html

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?