inner city pressure

Living in the city can be a emotionally trying experience sometimes. Here are some things I find can make living in a big city difficult:
  1. People who refuse to conform to my preconceived notions. Seriously, gay latinos? Weird and kinda gross. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the gays and few people make better tamales than latinos, but the two mixed together pushes the envelope in a way that even my fairly liberal mind just isn't ready for yet.
  2. Clueless tourists constantly asking for directions and shopping/restaurant recommendations. Get a compass and Fodor's Toronto, I'm not your free tour guide, bitch!
  3. Parades. Big cities have parades like nobody's business. My route to work has been disrupted by a parade, marathon, charity walk or other nonsense every Sunday since time immemorial.
  4. Homeless people cluttering up public spaces with their poverty and whatnot. Hey beardy, if I had spare change sitting around for drugs and alcohol I'd be saving that for the weekend.
  5. Walking dick first into stuck subway turnstiles.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Unconscious physiological response to problems #1 and/or #4 don't have anything to do with your problem in point #5 do they?

Ubermilf said...

Your reverse type puts pressure on my eyeballs.

And why don't you stop walking dick-first, then you wouldn't have a problem with turnstyles.

Anonymous said...

The problem is that the turnstiles and my dick are at the same height. Usually it isn't a problem, but occasionally my card doesn't work and I walk right into the locked turnstile. The only way to completely avoid this problem would be to always walk through the turnstile backwards.

Fella said...

dick-first is hyphenated.

You've pawned everything, everything you own. Your toothbrush jar and a camera phone.

Ubermilf said...

Nick knows everything about dicks, because he is one.