political party

for our election night celebrations we had some people over and I laid out an american feast. by the end of the night, my joy for obama's win was matched only by my certainty that I had developed diabetes and gout.

contents of dave's vomit: kentucky fried chicken, hot dogs, potato chips, rice-a-roni (the san francisco treat), sabor de soledad, budweiser, philadelphia cream cheese, jack daniels tennesee whiskey, new york cheese cake, apple pie, freedom fries (frozen, in bag), boston cream donuts. we also had a pizza, but none of the pineapple so key to making it hawaiian.

special shout out to my barack obama t-shirt and my desperate need for a hair cut.

2 comments:

Fella said...

Oooh, I love ethnic food!

Ubermilf said...

If anyone cared about Canada's election, we would've eaten Canadian bacon and drunk LaBatt's.